CiberzonaChess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Chess lovers

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  StandingsStandings  
This project has stopped due lack of time, if somebody is interested in keeping it active please contact me: javier_hm@msn.com

More Easier To Understand "GTA Example"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iloilo
Administrator
Iloilo

More Easier To Understand "GTA Example" Empty
PostSubject: More Easier To Understand "GTA Example"   More Easier To Understand "GTA Example" EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Hello To All Players:

Just to give you an example and more easier to understand and some ways how to post. You need to tell to your opponents all your availabilities (days and times) Here Are The Examples:

1.) I can play
Saturday: 16:00-21:00 st
Sunday: 10:00- 20:00 st
Monday: 17:00-21:00 st
Thursday: 15:00-20:30 st
etc.....

2.) I can play
Monday to Wednesday: 15:00-21:00 st
Thursday,Friday: 14:00-22:00 st
Saturday,Sunday: 10:00-20:00 st

And when you propose those all availabilities you could be, then its so easy to select by your opponents and mostly they can get one day/time from your offer.
If you propose only 1 day and time, then its normal he/she will propose their day/time too. Then both of you will ask and ask till no time to play Shocked Very Happy

I hope this is a good idea to all of you?
Back to top Go down
zugzwang1
Vice Head Admin
zugzwang1

More Easier To Understand "GTA Example" Empty
PostSubject: GTA Examples   More Easier To Understand "GTA Example" EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:25 am

Good Examples Ysa
Back to top Go down

More Easier To Understand "GTA Example"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CiberzonaChess :: Rules of CC :: Opinions/suggestions and questions about our rules-
Jump to: