CiberzonaChess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Chess lovers

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  StandingsStandings  
This project has stopped due lack of time, if somebody is interested in keeping it active please contact me: javier_hm@msn.com

About save our games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khai
Administrator
Khai

About save our games Empty
PostSubject: Re: About save our games   About save our games EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:59 am

Tirant lo Blanc wrote:

*The games have to be saved in room 3 or 4 (we will select that after) by the winner, or the withe player if the result was a draw.
(Feb 11,2010)
Some users including me use the free client and i think that the free client can't say the games. I'm not sure but i tried once but don't know how.....
Back to top Go down
Lobo Noble
Vice Head Admin
Lobo Noble

PostSubject: Re: About save our games   About save our games EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:42 am

Then the players who played may ask some captain,friend,admin or some observer to save his game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ciberzona.net
zugzwang1
Vice Head Admin
zugzwang1

PostSubject: Saving our games   About save our games EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 pm

I also have had trouble saving games in Playchess but Javier's suggestion should be fine. I agree that it is desirable to save games as I (& I believe others) enjoy studying the games of others as well as my own.
Back to top Go down
Lobo Noble
Vice Head Admin
Lobo Noble

PostSubject: Re: About save our games   About save our games EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:32 pm

zugzwang1 wrote:
I also have had trouble saving games in Playchess but Javier's suggestion should be fine. I agree that it is desirable to save games as I (& I believe others) enjoy studying the games of others as well as my own.
Yes, I'm agree with Craig, the idea of saving games, is good to see player's matches (learn, matches of mates) if someone can't see it because he/she is sleeping or working or something like else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ciberzona.net
Iloilo
Administrator
Iloilo

PostSubject: Re: About save our games   About save our games EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:48 am

Hello,

Please don't get me wrong. Anyway, this is only my OWN opinion. For me...those who wanted to save their games, they can. But if i am a player, i don't want to save my games TO AVOID my future opponents could see the way i play. I know they can see your games anyway, but i prefer myself not to save it.
Back to top Go down
zugzwang1
Vice Head Admin
zugzwang1

PostSubject: Saving our games   About save our games EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:49 am

Think this topic also deserves a poll creation. My own feeling is that it should be left as an option of each player. Would probably be good to check with opponent at completion of game so both don't save same game. I find the saved games by other players/matches interesting to study, & of course, useful to prepare for an opponent. If everyone fears studying by opponents, then we lose interesting games, only being able to study games in progress. If all games are saved, everyone has same ability to review/study if they choose. Still, I agree, better to too lenient than too stringent.
Back to top Go down
Rascian
Developer
Rascian

PostSubject: Re: About save our games   About save our games EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:52 am

Iloilo wrote:
Hello,

Please don't get me wrong. Anyway, this is only my OWN opinion. For me...those who wanted to save their games, they can. But if i am a player, i don't want to save my games TO AVOID my future opponents could see the way i play. I know they can see your games anyway, but i prefer myself not to save it.
Games needs to be checked by sysops.if anyone gets suspicous about any player(engine usage) sysop can tell is certain player cheated or not. Suspect
We need that kind of control to make league safe.Hope that you understand

p.s choose place in Uganda Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About save our games   About save our games Empty

Back to top Go down

About save our games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CiberzonaChess :: Rules of CC :: Opinions/suggestions and questions about our rules-
Jump to: