CiberzonaChess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Chess lovers

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  StandingsStandings  
This project has stopped due lack of time, if somebody is interested in keeping it active please contact me: javier_hm@msn.com

El Peon Pasado - You Need Some Help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iloilo
Administrator
Iloilo

El Peon Pasado -  You Need Some Help? Empty
PostSubject: El Peon Pasado - You Need Some Help?   El Peon Pasado -  You Need Some Help? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:17 am

Hello El Peon Pasado Team

I don't know if your team is in form to play now for (Round 3)?. Is any from your team can speak english? Neutral I hope all is fine with your team now. Since i don't have any news to read in here, i suppose everyhting is ok. Just tell us "admins" if you need some help because round 3 will be soon played.

Thank you very much in advance for your later reply.
Good luck for your team and wish you all the best and win win win jumping smilie
Back to top Go down
zugzwang1
Vice Head Admin
zugzwang1

El Peon Pasado -  You Need Some Help? Empty
PostSubject: El Peon Pasado   El Peon Pasado -  You Need Some Help? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:58 pm

Nice post Ysa, I totally agree & would like to know answer to each of Ysa's questions. If you would like assistance I would be glad to assist you.
Back to top Go down

El Peon Pasado - You Need Some Help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CiberzonaChess :: Rules of CC :: Opinions/suggestions and questions about our rules-
Jump to: